Aim and Objectives of the Course
Provide the knowledge and skills necessary to design, build integrate and support Information Technology solutions in the Information and Computer Technology Industry.
Use the skills obtained for self-employment.
- Participate in a professional manner in the development of modern Information Technology products and services.
- Specify, design and implement computer based elements of computer systems which are technically and economically acceptable.
- Develop skills and abilities in an independent professional manner with a view to managing their own professional business in Information Technology such as E-commerce.
Min. Duration 2 Years
Max. Duration 5 Years
All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
Those candidates who have passed their Matriculation examination AND have also passed three year Diploma in any Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or such Examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education.
|BSc(IT) Bachelor of Science (IT)-Lateral Entry||2 YEARS (Semester system)||PTU, Jalandhar||30||10th + 3 years diploma|
All those candidates who have passed Matriculation examination AND have also passed three year Diploma in any Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or such Examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education, or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal
1. Computer Science Engineering
2. Information Technology Group
(B) 1. Electrical Engineering
2. Electronics & Communication Engineering
3. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
5. Electronics(TV Technology)
7. Micro Processor